The Licari Scholarship
The Licari Scholarship, funded through a generous donation by CPS Professor of Management & Marketing Andrea Licari, seeks to provide needy undergraduate and graduate students with the opportunity to study abroad on one of St. John’s short-term faculty-directed program. The Licari Scholarship will provide 3 to grants of between $500 and $1000 to students demonstrating high financial need to help defray the cost of their participation in a St. John's faculty-directed summer or winter program. This scholarship is only open to St. John's students studying abroad on a January stand-alone program or a summer program, and may be applied both to our programs at St. John's campuses in Europe (Paris and Rome) or to programs traveling beyond those two cities, such as our programs to Cuba, Argentina and Morocco.
- have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- demonstrate financial need. Priority will be given to students who are considered Pell-eligible.
- The Office of International Education (OIE) will review student essays and provide recommendations to the Office of Financial Services.
- The Office of Financial Services (OFS) will select the final recipients based on OIE recommendations.
- OFS will notify successful applicants of their selection.
- For Winter programs: October 8
- For Summer programs: March 1